试卷分析的改进意见及建议怎么写啊英语

试卷分析的改进意见及建议怎么写啊英语

首页英语更新时间:2024-12-21 07:36:34

一、常见表达

I suggest you do what he says.

我建议你照他说的做

What do you suggest?

你有什么建议

May I make a suggestion?

我可以提个建议吗

I'll think about it.

我会考虑的

What do you think I should do?

你觉得我该怎么做

I'd recommend that you try to relax.

我建议你尽量放松

Let me give you a piece of advice.

让我给你一点建议

What would be your advice?

你有什么建议吗

Can I give you some advice?

我能给你一些建议吗

My advice would be to go home.

我的建议是回家

My advice to you is to enjoy those things.

我给你的建议是享受这些东西

What would you do in my shoes?

如果你是我,你会怎么做

二、常见对话

1. dialogue 1

1)词汇拓展

 specific /spəˈsɪfɪk/ adj. 明确的

~ plan 明确的计划

 career /kəˈrɪr/ n. 职业

~ plan 职业规划

~ development 职业发展

 interest /ˈɪntrəst/ n. 兴趣

 veterinarian /ˌvetərɪˈneriən/ n. 兽医

 direction /dəˈrekʃn; daɪˈrekʃn/ n. 方向

2)对话原文

Mr. Reynolds: Tommy, you have been getting pretty good grades this year.

雷诺兹先生:汤米,你今年的成绩不错。

Tommy: Thank you, Mr. Reynolds.

汤米:谢谢你,雷诺兹先生。

Mr. Reynolds: Have you thought about what you want to do for your future?

雷诺兹先生:你有没有想过将来做什么?

Tommy: I guess I'll go to college.

汤米:我想我会上大学。

Mr. Reynolds: Do you have any more specific plans about a career?

雷诺兹先生:你对职业生涯有什么更具体的计划吗?

Tommy: Not really.

汤米:没有。

Mr. Reynolds: What do you like to do? What are your interests?

雷诺兹先生:你喜欢做什么?你的兴趣是什么?

Tommy: Well... I like animals.

汤米:嗯...... 我喜欢动物。

Mr. Reynolds: Good! I suggest you start thinking about careers with animals.

雷诺兹先生:很好!我建议你开始考虑从事动物有关的职业。

Tommy: Like what?

汤米:比如什么?

Mr. Reynolds: Perhaps a veterinarian would be an interesting job for you.

雷诺兹先生:也许兽医对你来说是一份有趣的工作。

Tommy: Maybe you're right. I'll think about it.

汤米:也许你是对的。我会考虑的。

Mr. Reynolds: Let me know if I can give you any advice in that direction.

雷诺兹先生:如果我能在这个方向上给你任何建议,请告诉我。

3)丰富表达

① You have been getting pretty good grades this year. 你今年的成绩不错。

working hard 很努力

doing well

表现好

现在完成进行

从过去开始,持续到现在

I have been teaching for 5 years.

我已经教书 5 年了

② Have you thought about what you want to do for your future? 你有没有想过将来做什么?

who you will bring to the party 你带谁去排队

becoming a doctor 成为医生

it 它

③ I suggest you start thinking about careers with animals. 我建议你开始考虑从事动物有关的职业。

looking into 调查 调研

considering 考虑

④ Let me know if I can give you any advice in that direction. 如果我能在这个方向上给你任何建议,请告诉

我。

you need any help 你需要帮助

anything changes 事情有变

2. dialogue 2

1)词汇拓展

 rotten /ˈrɑː t(ə)n/ adj. 腐烂的;<口>质量差的,水平低的

 imagine /ɪˈmædʒɪn/ v. 想象

 partly /ˈpɑː rtli/ adv. 部分地

 drop /drɑː p/ v.掉下,落下

I dropped it. 我把它弄掉了。

 mess /mes/ v. 弄脏,弄乱

Such a mess!!! 真是一团糟!!

mess up 搞砸了

 dwell /dwel/ v. 居住;总是想着

~ on 纠结于

 confidence /ˈkɑː nfɪdəns/ n.自信

2)对话原文

Rick: How was the game, son?

里克:比赛怎么样,儿子?

Al: It was rotten, Dad. We lost.

艾尔:很糟糕,爸爸。我们输了。

Rick: That bad, huh? What happened?

里克:真糟糕,是吗?发生了什么?

Al: Everything you could imagine! And it was partly my fault.

艾尔:你能想象到的一切!这在一定程度上是我的错。

Rick: Why do you say that?

里克:你为什么这么说?

Al: I dropped an easy catch right at the beginning of the game.

艾尔:我在比赛一开始就丢掉了一个轻松的接球。

Rick: And that alone lost the game?

里克:就凭这一点输掉了比赛?

Al: No, but I made other dumb mistakes, too.

艾尔:不,但我也犯了其他愚蠢的错误。

Rick: Well, can I give you some advice?

里克:那么,我能给你一些建议吗?

Al: Sure.

艾尔:当然。

Rick: Forget about it. Forget about those mistakes.

里克:忘了它,忘掉那些错误吧。

Al: Why? I really messed up.

艾尔:为什么?我真的搞砸了。

Rick: Learn from them, but don't dwell on them. Everyone makes mistakes.

里克:从中吸取教训,但不要纠结于它们。每个人都会犯错。

Al: Easier said than done.

艾尔:说起来容易做起来难。

Rick: Maybe. But if you dwell on your mistakes, you'll not have the confidence to do better in the future.

里克:也许吧。但是,如果你沉溺于自己的错误,你就没有信心在未来做得更好。

3)丰富表达

① How was the game? 比赛怎么样?

the show 演出

the movie 电影

your day 今天过的咋样

② It was rotten, Dad. 很糟糕,爸爸。

awful 可怕的;糟糕的

terrible 很糟的

bad 坏的,糟糕的

3. dialogue 3

1)词汇拓展

 neighbor /ˈneɪbər/ n. 邻居

neighborhood n. 附近;街坊

 wonder /ˈwʌndər/ v. 想知道

I wonder how I wonder why

 lawn /lɔː n/ n. 草坪

 weed /wiː d/ n. 野草

 essential /ɪˈsenʃ(ə)l/ adj. 必不可少的

 empty /ˈempti/ adj. 空的

2)对话原文

Doris: Oh, hi, there, Margaret.

多丽丝:哦,你好,玛格丽特。

Margaret: Hi, there, neighbor. I was wondering something.

玛格丽特:你好,邻居。我在想一件事。

Doris: What were you wondering?

多丽丝:你在想什么?

Margaret: I wanted to know how you get your lawn to look so good.

玛格丽特:我想知道你是怎么把草坪弄得这么好看的。

Doris: What do you mean?

多丽丝:你是什么意思?

Margaret: I mean you have no weeds and perfect color. How do you do it?

玛格丽特:我的意思是你的草坪没有杂草,颜色也很完美。你是怎么做到的?

Doris: A lot of time and effort is essential. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

多丽丝:大量的时间和精力是必不可少的。如果我是你,我就不会担心了。

Margaret: Why is that?

玛格丽特:为什么?

Doris: Because you're happy. You've got a nice family and a good career.

多丽丝:因为你很快乐。你有一个幸福的家庭和不错的事业。

Margaret: So, why does that matter?

玛格丽特:那么,这有什么关系呢?

Doris: My advice to you is to enjoy those things. My life is empty and gray. I have plenty of time to garden.

多丽丝:我给你的建议是享受这些东西。我的生活是空虚和灰暗的。我有充足的时间去园艺。

Margaret: That's too bad. Enjoy your lawn. I'm going to play with my kids. Bye.

玛格丽特:太糟糕了。享受你的草坪吧。我要和我的孩子们一起玩。再见

3)丰富表达

① I have plenty of time to garden

我有充足的时间去园艺。

read

读书

exercise

锻炼

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. 如果我是你,我就不会担心了。

If I knew her telephone number, I would tell you. 如果我知道她的电话号码,我会告诉你的。

If I were you, I would not go. 如果我是你,我就不会去。

4. dialogue 4

1)词汇拓展

 closet /ˈklɑː zɪt/ n. 壁橱,衣橱

 gear /ɡɪr/ n. 装备

 thick /ˈθɪk/ adj. 厚的,粗的 thin

 bait /beɪt/ n. 饵

 pole /poʊl/ adj. 杆

 company /ˈkʌmpəni/ n. 陪伴

 room /ruː m/ n.房间,室;空间,地方

 fit /fɪt/ v.适合;可容纳,装进

2)对话原文

Bert: Ernie, what are you doing in the closet?

伯特:厄尼,你在柜子里干什么?

Ernie: I'm trying to decide what fishing gear to take for our trip. What do you suggest?

厄尼:我正想决定我们旅行要带什么渔具。你有什么建议吗?

Bert: I suggest you come out of the closet

伯特:我建议你从柜子里出来。

Ernie: I meant what fishing gear would you suggest we bring?

厄尼:我是问,你建议我们带什么渔具?

Bert: Any pole will do, but I prefer a thicker one and bring some colorful bait.

伯特:任何一根杆子都可以,但我更喜欢粗一点的杆子,并带一些五颜六色的诱饵。

Ernie: Sounds good to me. I've got a pretty thick pole.

厄尼:听起来不错。我有一根相当粗的杆子。

Bert: I know, but this trip isn't really about fishing.

伯特:我知道,但这次旅行并不是为了钓鱼。

Ernie: It's not?

厄尼:不是吗?

Bert: Of course it’s not. It's about us spending more time together and enjoying each other's company.

伯特:当然不是。而是让我们花更多的时间在一起,享受彼此的陪伴。

Ernie: Well, that's true. By the way, you did a good job of planning.

厄尼:嗯,没错。顺便说一句,你的计划做得很好。

Bert: I like to be on top of things. Have you put everything in the car?

伯特:我喜欢掌控一切。你把所有东西都放在车里了吗?

Ernie: Almost. Do you think you have room for my pole?

厄尼:差不多了。你觉得我的杆子有地方放吗?

Bert: It's long, but I think I can make it fit. Okay, Let's go.

伯特:虽然很长,但我想我能把它弄好。好吧,我们走吧。

3)丰富表达

① I'm trying to decide what fishing gear to take for our trip.我正想决定我们旅行要带什么渔具。

what to wear for the dance 跳舞穿什么

what to cook for dinner 晚饭做什么

② Any pole will do. 任何一根杆子都可以

clothes 衣服

suggestion 建议

③ I like to be on top of things. 我喜欢掌控一切。

in charge 统领

in control 控制,管理

5. dialogue 5

1)词汇拓展

 moment /ˈmoʊmənt/ n. 片刻

 grade /ɡreɪd/ n. 得分

 score /skɔː r/ n. 得分

 luck /lʌk/ n.运气 lukcy adj.运气好的

 answer /ˈænsər/ v.&n.回答

Q&A

 at least /æt liː st/ 至少 at most 最多

 nervous /ˈnɜː rvəs/ adj. 紧张的

 straight /streɪt/ adj. 直的

 exercise /ˈeksərsaɪz/ v.&n. 运动,锻炼

 energy /ˈenərdʒi/ n.精力,活力

 breath /breθ/ n. 呼吸 breathe v. 呼吸

2)对话原文

Mrs. Parker: Joyce, can I talk to you for a moment? It's about your test grades.

帕克夫人:乔伊斯,我能和你谈谈吗?这关乎你的考试成绩。

Joyce: Oh yeah, they're pretty bad.

乔伊斯:哦,是的,它们很糟糕。

Mrs. Parker: Yes, I know, but you do well in class, and on homework. Why are your test scores so bad?

帕克夫人:是的,我知道,但是你在课堂上和家庭作业上都做得很好。为什么你的考试成绩这么差?

Joyce: I don't know. Maybe I just had some bad luck.

乔伊斯:我不知道。也许我只是运气不好。

Mrs. Parker: I don't think so. Look at this test. You didn't even answer these last six questions. You could at least

guess at the answer.

帕克夫人:我不这么认为。看看这个试卷。你甚至没有回答最后六个问题。你至少可以猜一猜答案。

Joyce: I just get so nervous that I can't think straight.

乔伊斯:我只是太紧张了,以至于无法正常思考。

Mrs. Parker: Oh, I see.

帕克夫人:哦,我明白了。

Joyce: I don't know what to do.

乔伊斯:我不知道该怎么办。

Mrs. Parker: Try to relax. Exercise before taking the test to get out some nervous energy. Take deep breaths before

you start.

帕克夫人:试着放松一下。考试前做些运动,释放一些紧张的能量。开始前深呼吸。

Joyce: That's some good advice. Maybe I'll try it.

乔伊斯:这是个好建议。也许我会试试。

3)丰富表达

① Can I talk to you for a moment? 我能和你谈谈吗?

see

minute 分钟

second 秒

② I just get so nervous that I can't think straight. 我只是太紧张了,以至于无法正常思考。

worried 担心的

anxious 焦虑

stressed 压力大的

,
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多栏目

© 1998-2024 shitiku.com.cn,All Rights Reserved.